Saturday 19 May 2018

Upside Down

Upside Down

God, I love to turn my little blue world upside down
God, I love to turn my little blue world upside down
Inside my head the noise, chatter, chatter, chatter, chatter, chatter
You see I'm afraid I'll always be still coming out of my mother upside down

Shoes: Mosquito's Way Alexis - Available @ Très Chic

Skin: Colivati Beauty Georgia (shown here on LeLutka Chloe) - Available in May Powder Pack.

You can purchase the Powder Pack here: LELUTKA POWDER PACK MAY 2018
(The pack is $2500L till the 24th, and then after will be $3500L.)
For more info please visit: here

Head: LeLutka Chloe
Hair: Tram H0414
Shorts: ISON Solange ripped shorts
Shirt: Love Crop top [LWYMD] from Bitch Fit gacha

Pose: {Bittersweet+Strange} Poses Inverted

Tune: Tori Amos - Upside down

No comments:

Post a Comment