Wednesday 15 November 2017

Seal my fate (reprise)

Seal my fate (reprise)

Untame my brain
Give me a name
Hear my faith
Seal my fate

Poses: Spartin Parx Poses Eiloo (reclining) Donatella 5, Alicia (siting) Donatella 3
Both available @ Industrie Opens Nov 15th

Outfits: Dead Dollz Mae - Available @ Rewind 40's

Alicia
Head: Catwa Catya
Skin: Lara Hurley Beth
Necklace: Kunst Stern necklace
Hair: Entwined Veronica - Available @ Rewind
Shoes: Gos Boutique Cassie Pumps - Available @ FaMESHed

Eiloo
Head: Catwa Catya
Skin: Deetalez Donna
Hair: Doux Britney [L] - Available @ Sad November

Tune: Belly - Seal my fate

My friend Eiloo took the original inworld picture used here. I was doing some processing on the image and by accident added a layer with an unusual blend mode. I like the result. I hope you do too.


Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment